Birthday destination wishlist

I will be turning another year older in a few months, I will no longer have the teen attached to the end of my age and I will therefore be closer to being an actual adult - how depressing is that. Anywho, my birthday falls at the end March and for the past few years I have gone away for it with friends and family. We always make a big deal about birthdays and already I have started looking at destinations to go. I am apart of ACHICA Homeware, which is a members only luxury lifestyle store and they have fantastic holiday packages available at the moment. Here is my birthday holiday wishlist:

Val D'Isere Ski Chalet Holiday







Cape Town and Safari Holiday - the dream holiday

So it may be a little out of price range at £1599 per person, however, it does look incredible and I would love to go. 







5* Red Sea Holiday - £699







I recommend checking out ACHICA Homeware, as it has a lot to offer from homeware to fashion accessories and holidays. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx